Ampersand Advocates Seminar on Clinical Negligence 2022
September 29, 2022
Ampersand is excited to bring our Clinical Negligence Seminar back in 2022, returning in person after a hiatus due to the Covid-19 outbreak. This half-day event on the afternoon of September 29, 2022 at the Radisson Blu in Edinburgh will attract 3 hours of CPD and will be followed by drinks and a social hour.
Chaired by QCthe speakers are:
- Shane Dundas: “The legacy of lockdown – medical negligence claims emerging post-pandemic” – a consideration of claims arising and potential future claims, not related to covid, but other loss or injury resulting from the suspension or delay in services during lockdown.
- Professor Draycott: “Fetal head syndrome: the new shoulder dystocia?”
- James McConnell: “Something old, something new, something borrowed…” – a practical overview of court rule changes in Chapter 42 cases, and advice that can be learned from what has worked elsewhere .
- Jennifer Nicholson-White: The Law of Secondary Victims in Cases of Clinical Negligence.
- Ayla Iridag: Update of case law.
As part of our commitment to this area of practice, there is no charge for practitioners to attend this event.
To register, please email the Ampersand Advocates practice team: [email protected]
Numbers are strictly limited, allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.